Journey Called Life
Living Everyday with Joy, Friendship, Prayer and Recipes!
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Crock-Pot Chicken Teriyaki
1 lbs chicken, diced
1 cup chicken broth
½ cup Teriyaki sauce
⅓ cup brown sugar
3 garlic cloves, minced
1. Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in large bowl.
2. Add chicken to sauce, and toss to combine.
3. Pour chicken mixture into crock-pot.
4. Cook on low 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve over hot cooked rice and spoon extra sauce if desired.
Life is a Journey
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)