Pumpkin Pie Crunch
Serves: 15 servings
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x13 pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Gently sprinkle the cake mix powder over the pumpkin mixture top with pecans.
- Drizzle melted butter over the cake mix & pecans layer.
- Bake 25 minutes uncovered. Cover with foil and bake an additional 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and uncover (be careful, the steam will be hot). Cool completely.
- Cut into squares and serve with ice cream.