- 1 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 400 F.
- 2Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, add the Brussels sprouts and cook for two minutes. Drain well and place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl.
- 3Add the minced garlic, cayenne pepper and olive oil and gently toss to coat. Transfer the Brussels sprouts to a baking pan and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 15-20 minutes, shaking pan occasionally, until sprouts are quite brown and crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- 4Adjust the taste with more salt if necessary, drizzle with lemon juice, toss to combine and serve.